CORPORATE WELLNESS & EMPLOYEE WELL-BEING
To Create A Stress Free, Productive , & Fulfilling Workforce.
CORPORATE WELLNESS & EMPLOYEE WELL-BEING
To Create a Stress Free, Productive, & fulfilling Workforce.
Understanding Work Stress
A global research on work-life challenges conducted by Ernst & Young, which surveyed 10,000 full-time workers in eight countries, found that approximately a third say managing work-life has become more difficult in the past five years. The challenges are even tougher for parents
The American Psychological Association estimates that more than $500 billion is siphoned off from the U.S. economy because of workplace stress, and 550 million workdays are lost each year due to stress on the job. Sixty percent to 80% of workplace accidents are attributed to stress, and it’s estimated that more than 80% of doctor visits are due to stress.
In studies by the Queens School of Business and by the Gallup Organization, disengaged workers had 37% higher absenteeism, 49% more accidents, and 60% more errors and defects. In organizations with low employee engagement scores, they experienced 18% lower productivity, 16% lower profitability, 37% lower job growth, and 65% lower share price over time.
Effects on Employees
- High Stress & Anxiety
- Low Morale & Confidence
- Conflicting Relationship at Workplace
- Low Productivity & Energy
- Affect Physical Health Adversely
- Build Negative Outlook
- No Focus and Clarity of Life Goals
- Overall a feeling of being Lost and Depressed
Symptoms of stress
- Poor Job Performance
- Procrastination & Short attention span
- Low Energy & Headaches
- High blood pressure
- Indigestion & Insomnia
- Irritability & Depression
- Loss of appetite
- Increased use of alcohol and drugs
Effects on Employers
- High Attrition Rate
- Overall Low Productivity of Workforce affecting the Bottom Line
- Applying More Resources To Enhance Productivity adds to additional cost
- Time Loss Opportunity
- Negative Market Value Impact
- Lack of Loyalty of Employees
- Internal Conflicts among Employees
- Not considered as a Desired Place to Develop Career and Grow
Studies have shown that giving employees stress free training work-life balance can have enormous benefits for the employer. Among these benefits include increased workplace morale, less stress at work, lower levels of absenteeism, increased initiative and enhanced teamwork. All these ultimately not only lead to greater productivity, but they also improve employee recruitment and retention. In a nutshell, helping employees attain a work-life balance and imparting insights on stress-free lifestyle ultimately benefits an organization
Career Struggle Report of 1000 + Working People
How simi can help ?
Simi Arora is an established Life Empowerment Coach, Pranayama Teacher and a Speaker based out of New York. She is currently helping many globally professionals, business leaders, education institutions, and corporates at a global scale and leading them towards building “Mind Mastery” to attain deeper happiness, stress free lifestyle and an inside out success in their life.
Simi has personally gone through multiple challenges and emotional hardships which pushed her to transform her life. She is committed to make an impact and add value in society with her spiritual, psychological and research based tools and techniques that can significantly shift a person’s mindset and allow them to unleash their true powers and infinite potential.
A Practical Solution
Spiritual Insights + Mind Mastery + Yogic Science of Breath (Pranayama)+ Scientific Tools & Strategies
- Self Awareness of values, thoughts and beliefs.
- Finding Purpose with the job/work.
- Mind Mastery through Pranayama (Game Changer) leading to build a practical tools for a stress-free living.
- Cultivating Inner Strength To BECOME RESILIENT and Empower Mind for Better Decision Making .
- Self Strengthening Tools to enhance Mental Energy .
- Scientific Approach to Spirituality (Self Knowledge) and Yogic Science of Pranayama which has the ability to bring major TRANSFORMATION in the physical and mental health.
What people are saying
We were honored to have Simi present at our holistic speakers series in New York City. Simi was courteous, well informed, honest and generous with her expertise. Our holistic audience was specifically with her Pranayama techniques of silencing the mind and focusing. Her presentation and service is especially needed in a business setting to even out the stress from technology and high expectation in the modern life. We highly recommend Simi as a speaker and as a coach.
Are You Ready for Corporate Wellness & Employee Well-Being.
Talk to me about how I can tailor a program that achieves your objectives.